Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Equal opportunity and a commitment to an inclusive and diverse community are vital to the achievement of the University’s missions in teaching, research, and public service. The links below provide System-wide and institutional resources in these critical areas.
View a list of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion contacts and websites at each of our constituent institutions.
- Policy on Equality of Opportunity in the University (see Section 103)
- SHRA Equal Opportunity policies:
- Policy on Diversity and Inclusion Within the University
- Regulation on Diversity and Inclusion Within the University
Reports and Studies
- University of North Carolina Equal Opportunity and Diversity and Inclusion Study
- Committee on Personnel and Tenure Subcommittee on Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion Report of Findings and Recommendations to the Board of Governors
- Diversity and Inclusion: Initial Review of Evidence from Research and the Private Sector
- UNC System Office Affirmative Action Plan