Project Management Software

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Do any of your groups use project management software? We will be migrating to Office 365 soon, and are looking at the Teams and Planner functions. I think this will be instrumental in changing the way we collaborate across our internal advancement departments. We have also heard of Trello and Asana, but decided to stick with our in house IT solution. We are not using Google due to the information they keep. Thank you for your input!

Hello Jennifer,

I believe I will also be migrated to Office 365 by January. Because I don’t know too much about it for now so I don’t know what to expect. But I know I will have Microsoft Visio.

What is Trello and Asana?

Felicia

I have been watching 365 videos daily to get myself educated for the migration. We will definitely be using Teams and Planner for collaboration, SharePoint for shared permanent files, and One Drive for individual files. We are also learning about the Power Automate app for managing some work flows. The information is endless, so educating yourself is key- I have found that our IT department is not equipped to train our campus users on this migration. Trello and Asana are more project organization software options- you can still use them with 365.

This Thursday, we have a Microsoft Teams training from our System Office’s IT AVP and CTO. I assume this is for Microsoft 365. I will find out more and see if I can ask him to do a breakout for us at the Symposium. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.