Select Page

Following up on my presentation to the CAOs, and a note to this group back in December, we are moving forward with the potential of one or more of our universities participating in the Project Lagro “Private Preview (AKA mature beta) with Microsoft and LinkedIn.

I have arranged for them to visit on Thursday, January 30 here at the System Office.  The purpose of this meeting will be to provide an in depth overview of the application they are developing and to understand its value to our universities and to understand our responsibilities in the project if we choose to participate.

This .PDF, Private preview guide_Dec2019, provides a good overview of the program.

In addition, here is a video that that contains screen shots that illustrate the design and use of the program.

While several of our universities have already expressed significant interest in being involved in this project, I wanted to make sure all of our universities were informed of this opportunity.

Please contact me (jimp@northcarolina.edu) if you would like to attend this meeting with Microsoft and LinkedIn to discuss Project Lagro on Thursday, January 30 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. as it is my invitation only.