UNC System Office Employee Relations Resources
This section provides a variety of resources and employment information for UNC System Office staff.
Click on Performance Management Resources below for information on performance management refresher webinars for System Office staff.
Performance Management Resources
Human Resources will hold two performance management refresher webinars for System Office:
- Wednesday, April 3, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9, 11 a.m.-noon
To join either webinar, use the following login information:
- Dial-in number: (701) 801-1230; access code: 161570
- Online meeting link: https://join.startmeeting.com/cschiron; online meeting ID: cschiron
- SHRA cycle ends March 31
- 2018-19 annual appraisals due May 31
- 2019-20 performance plans due May 31
- EHRA cycle ends June 30
- 2018-18 annual appraisals due August 31
- 2019-20 performance plans due August 31
WHO NEEDS AN ANNUAL APPRAISAL?
- SHRA employees who are employed as of March 31, 2019, and have been a state employee for six months (since Oct. 1, 2018, or earlier) in one or more permanent SHRA positions.
- EHRA employees who are employed as of June 30, 2019, and (2) have been a state employee for six months (since Jan. 1, 2019, or earlier) in one or more permanent EHRA positions.
SHRA Disciplinary Process
Grievance Policies & Forms
- Black History Month Proclamation and Triangle Activities
February 14, 2019
- Fidelity Financial Consultations for UNC System Office Employees
January 28, 2019
- Updates to JCAT/CUPA/SOC Matrix
December 20, 2018
- TIAA Financial Consultations for System Office Employees
December 12, 2018
- Q1/Q2 Quarterly Salary Report Deadline
December 11, 2018