Your health and wellness greatly influences your ability to give back and succeed at both work and home. The UNC System values all that you do and knows that it is important for employees to focus on staying healthy and creating healthy habits. For this reason, System Office staff are invited to attend the Total WellBeing Expo, sponsored by UNC-Chapel Hill’s Office of Human Resources.
The Total WellBeing Expo offers employees the opportunity to learn more about the many campus and local resources that support your total wellbeing from your head, heart and heels. There will be many activities for you to participate in as well as free opportunities available. A few activities include:
- Know Your Numbers: 15-minute wellness check
- Be Active: Mini-fitness sessions (Boxing, Yoga, Zumba and Tai-Chi)
- Enjoy a Healthy Treat: Four cooking demonstrations with samples
- Find Peace of Mind: Mini-mindfulness sessions to reconnect and reduce tension
- Learn Something New: Mini-education sessions and a large number of resources available at Carolina and the community
For additional details and to preregister for a wellness check or other wellness activities, visit go.unc.edu/expo-2019.