System Office Payroll, Paychecks, and Personal Data
The UNC System Office payroll is managed by UNC-Chapel Hill through a partnership agreement. Likewise, your personal data is stored in ConnectCarolina, UNC-Chapel Hill’s enterprise resource system.
For New Employees
Once you have begun working, you can update your W-4 tax withholding information through our online personnel system ConnectCarolina.
Paychecks and Payroll Calendars
- For SHRA non-exempt (overtime eligible) employees: Enter their time worked on a daily basis and update any leave usage on a weekly basis.
- For SHRA exempt employees: Enter only their leave usage on a biweekly basis.
EHRA employees are paid on a monthly basis (last workday of the month) and need to enter their leave usage into TIM by the last day of the month. See the EHRA monthly payroll schedules for 2018 and 2019.
Time Information Management Training and Resources
Online TIM Training
Students and Temporary Employees
SHRA Non-Exempt (Manual Time Entry)
SHRA and EHRA Exempt
Core Computer-Based Trainings (Administrators and Managers Only)
Employee Personal Data
For more information, please follow these instructions: Connect Carolina Personal Information Updates.
- Black History Month Proclamation and Triangle Activities
February 14, 2019
- Fidelity Financial Consultations for UNC System Office Employees
January 28, 2019
- Updates to JCAT/CUPA/SOC Matrix
December 20, 2018
- TIAA Financial Consultations for System Office Employees
December 12, 2018
- Q1/Q2 Quarterly Salary Report Deadline
December 11, 2018