After initial acceptance into the program, in order to remain eligible for continued program support, Fellows must:
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress as determined by the institution in which they are enrolled.
- Participate in all Teaching Fellows activities (unless an exception is requested and approved by the NCTFP Director).
- Meet the initial eligibility requirements of the program.
- Honor the terms of the Fellow’s promissory note.
- Have not exceeded the maximum number of funding years available for the Fellow’s approved education program.