Be a part of the legacy. Be a part of a brighter future.
The Teaching Fellows Program at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is uniquely positioned in proximity to one of the nation’s fastest growing urban school districts. With access to the newly completed Blue Line Light Rail system, students at UNC Charlotte can travel easily to the city’s urban center to access a variety of schools, cultural attractions, restaurants, and historic sites. The Cato College of Educati
on is nationally recognized for innovative programming and student achievement. Teaching Fellows will experience support from academic advisors, engaged professors, and a diverse community of future educators.
- B.A. in Special Education
- B.A. in Special Education and Elementary Education
- B.A. in Middle Grades Education (Science and Math)
- Major in Math/Sciences, Minor in Secondary Education
- MAT in STEM Related Content Area
- MAT in Special Education (K-12)
Dr. Daniel Alston
Department of Reading and Elementary Education Email: email@example.com